6/30/2007

haizz tout about it whole nite, its my own fault i didnt get it. i was complacent, when other peeps were enthu running week in week out, i was happily slacking wif all those ppl hu were supposed to take care of bags. then i gave the excuse tht training too much will onli make me stop growing, oman, im a sucker. owells, i realli gotta go train up le.

no partb run 2day, feeling bored, last tym hav run i kinda h8 it, but yeah....2day i suppose i will go cut my hair again, 2 sumhow make it look beta, cos this hair is seriously hopeless. ha 3 haircuts in 5 days, wa fun sia. heard frm mr lim tht the 2.4 around de corner le, dunno whether can meet my expectation, well i hope to get top 10, well thts the onli target i can aim for lar, since i was 11 last yr. but this yr i suppose will b harder than last yr, since much of my platoon mates hav grown alot stronger, well thts a gd news.

Life is either a
daring adventure;
or nothing.