9/17/2007

ok yeah, this wud probably b my last post b4 exam.

thers sci test 2moro, so this wud b quite a short post. 2day had maths test, i made a bad mistake, but i still can pass de. PDS selection on wed, haizz, seriously i tink my drills r not up to standard at all, not much hope. i want to join pds! i dun wan pt, or even worse lobo. this thurs hav chinese test, gonna study for it 2.

sunday went botanic garden, bcos my bro got dunno wad sci thing, go there collect angsana seed. tht place is kinda big, saw many ang muo running around wiff big big leg muscles. after tht went orchard, got my yang cheng ling album wif tht big big poster. got liverpool away kit at penisular, dam chepa lar wif torres name n no., is bout 120, chepaer than other place alot. i promise my mum at least 70% n i will try to keep my promise. so yeah, cya, bb. mug hard ppl.

YOU"LL NEVER WALK ALONE