11/01/2007

heyhey, posting now. these few days busy wif the psp, so yeah, thx for taggin, continue 2 tag!

2moro shall b my 1ST orientation training, pds ppl jealous not? heard frm them tht their training is dam time consuming , haha jy, u guys can do it de, for the sake of the ahsncc, for the sake of nxt yr part a. (even though me n vin 5 4 3 2 1 will get more ppl XD)

gonna hav class chalet soon, realli lookin forward to it like siao. nyaa cancel on tues, which means yay, im a gd boy, i no nid pon le. COOLEST LEH cant help it, eh 2L peeps, must come hor. stevie g is coming back on form, juz got the winner against cardiff. blackburn, go home lar.

zzzzzzzzz eugene weee, y must it b u again, everyday play basketball wif u everytym hav injury 1, suey leh. now i got a big red patch on my nose n a small cut between my eyes, ogreat, thx man. hope it recovers cos, COOLEST LEH, later my fans hor, yala, u noe wad i mean. so thts all ppl.bb. the words below r lyrics of a song, reminds me of coolest.

I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here;
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this world someday,
But at least for now,
I gotta go my own way.