1/22/2008

yay i change the pic again, all the rainie gone, haha dun make the blog too cute, later sick people come rape the blog, ok im the sick 1,haha.

met ms lee or isit mrs yang, cool shes pregnant. omy i knew it, torres six sense is never wrong. was suppose to look for mr lim after sku, but yeah ms lee keep on come kachiau, keep on pull my hair, but thts a gd thing, this means my hair grow le!

ok thts not the point, seeing her reminds me of last yr. i tink if it not been fer her, i wud hav not gotten an a2 fer last yr eoy math.

she was my math teacher fer 2 yrs. perhaps bcos she noe me quite well le, so she suan me, kp, xialan me during lessons, so i hated her fer quite a while. i gave myself all kind of reasons like she hates me, she cant teach, her lesson sux, juz to give up on math n heck care bout her lessons. so i didnt listen during class, ignored her, didnt do any assignments, and boo, i failed every single 1 of my math test, including the midyear.

she caught me trying to pon assembly, skipping sel lessons, constantly late fer her lessons. she gave me chance after chance, yet i couldnt care. one day fer dunno wad reason, she talked to me, told me if i cud complete this assignment, she would forget all of the hw i owe. she gave me passion fer math again, instead of constantly trying to lie about those undone hw or going around copying, i could now start afresh, no more chunks of accumulated math questions anymore.

she told me ' if u carry on like this, u wud go to bedok green', tht really spur me on aswell. i wanted to prove her wrong, i wanted to show tht testpaper in front of her face and say, hey sucker, i passed without paying attention, ure teaching crap. so i started paying extra attention, n found out tht she isnt realli a bad cher, she kp me cos i dun pay atention, dun do hw. so i did my hw, got help frm maths pro like wee js xinwei, and booom, i got an a2, a grade i would not hav dreamt of if i didnt wake up. in the end, i didnt even thought of trying to show anything to her, i was really really grateful she didnt give up on me.

BUT now im back to square 1, apparently i didnt learn my lesson, i can hardly understand a word the emath n amath teacher is teaching. same goes fer other subs. i dont want to b like last yr, i noe how hard it is to sprint full speed just to finish the race while the others can just stroll past. despite saying all theese i cant seem to find the concentration i had last yr. sitting down at the study table doing math, something i did everyday b4 eoy, seems like mission impossible now. but nuthing is impossible, right?

I've learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.