2/23/2008

i feel like closing down this blog due to some reasons. not in any order.

1) i wan HUGE BICEPTS N TRICEPTS
2) i wan A BIG CHEST (mr kevin size enough le)
3) i wan at least 15 pullups by napha
4) i wan 15min for 4.3km
5) i wan to get the post i desire
6) i wan get gd results
7) I DONT WANT FAIL TEST!
NEITHER DO I WANT BRIDGING, SSS OR REPEAT!

so in order to accomplish all theese.
sacrifices must be made.
my blog shall no longer be active.
i will onli blog about super cool n meaningful stuff frm 2day on.

i promise to 'lost' my psp at weekdays.
i promise to do weights whenevr im free
i promise to run at least thrice a week.
i promise to use com less.
i promise to plae onli during 1st recess.
i promise to do pullups during 2nd recess when i free.
i promise to shuddup during lessons(try me best)
i promise to pay attention. (except chinese)
i promise to study hard. (hopefully)

everytym promise all nvr keep de. so hope this time can lar.

watch movie with charlies 2day. my new idol. L! he freaking cool!


with the exception of ppl w/ Deathnote

You don’t get to choose how you’re going to die.
Or when you're going to.
You can only decide how you’re going to live. NOW