4/12/2008

2day was an emo day.
i dunno y.
i just felt tht every1 seem to piss me off some way
even my dearest platoon mates (they didnt)
i just felt blardy sian,
summore stomach pain, sai dun wan come out
no more self control
vulgarities out
neo here neo there
piss every1 off
such a loser

but after tht
played wif kiameng n ruibin emo basketball
took off shirt, vent all the frustrations
played like some retards

then some chinas came
enjoyed insulting them with ZHONG GUO HUA
and WELCOME TO CHINA

left at about 730,
talked horny all the way
i mean wad u expect when u walk
down the hill AT NIGHT
wif ruibin n kiameng=.=

feeling much better now,
i noe im an arsehole at times,
sorry guys.

i ate vinegar for breakfast
when i saw u guys taking the juniors
i was thinking in my heart
hey, tht cud hav been me
but owell
i will get over it asap
trust me.