7/05/2008

my patience has paid off
now i can proudly announce
the small mini tiny volcano on my left
finally has lava flowing down le.

now its the right volcano's turn
to erupt and
one fine day
when all the lava solidify
im sure it will get bigger
and perhaps some lava
flowing down from the secondary cone=)

i know it will take a v long time
to see the majestic landform
but im sure its worth the wait.

geog is driving me crazy! haha.

It does not matter how slowly you go
so long as you do not stop.

ok 2day had ncc 2.4km run,
i did okay i guess
was join 1st wif joshua

perhaps bcos the rest were just warming up thier engine ba
unsurprisingly all 8 cross country members made it into the top 8
haha, gottta call mr tong to start training us soon
getting lazy le

rewind rewind~
i could still remember
when i was taking ncc 2.4 in sec 1
timothy actually won me
and i failed the run
if i remeber correctly
my timing then shud be 13 37
tht time i couldnt even
see the twins finish the run
im quite pleased i finished the run side by side them 2day=)

milkrun 2moro,
running in the competitive category
sure get owned by all those imba kia
not aiming anything
will just be running my own race.

b4 tht will be going gym 1st,
who wan go wif me gym 2gether
then go to milkrun 2gether?
tell me if ure interested.

If you don't invest very much,
then defeat doesn't hurt very much
and winning is not very exciting.