4/19/2009

3 yrs 4 months of ncc life ends here
finally pass out liao

17th april
the day many of us looked forward to
finally came
did those usual stuff
handover promote blablabla
nuthing interesting
immediately after the passing out parade
i felt dam happy 1
but the emo speech by weien
set me thinking
memories started to flood back
i started to think of the times we spent together
both good and bad
i still remember we were very 'on' during part b de
tht time we were also dam united
one for all, all for one
shout dam loud
go for every company run
always giving our best
those were the days
i really felt good being an ncc cadet
dunno why i became like this when we took over
or shud i say
dunnno why some of us became like tht
there is this saying
'I am proud of ahsncc today, let ahsncc be proud of me tommorow.'
me lee asked us a question
'will ahsncc will be proud of you when you pass out'
honestly speaking
my answer will be no
i dunno why i began to slacken up after we took over
but wad done is oredy done
i dun regret wad i hav done
cos those ranks and lanyards etc doesnt reallly matter to me
its the 26 brothers tht matters
its the friendship tht matters

after POP
we will no longer be kept together by this cca
like wad me and alvin said in the AVT
'以后要Pon都没有的Pon了'

i dun wish to be known as a cadet of ahsncc Delta 09
i would rather be a member of the Bravo 07
27 strangers, 27 friends, 27, ninjas, 27 brothers

Lets go home, delta.

oya this song 表达爱 by 林俊杰 dam nice
must go listen, its -----> at my playlist there

泪水流过 才明白~