2/13/2008

BLOODY HELL, WHY MUST I SHIT WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO CATCH HIM.

2day had cross country training, 6k, dam it lar got 30min19sec, im a slow piece of lard.

theres this sec1 boy whos freaking fast. last tym frm my primary sku track n field 1. hes really fast, tell u he gonna get 1st for 2.4km this yr, and he gonna own the 2nd position guy by at least a min, promise u all tht. put him in sec4 2.4km n he would at least get top10 ba.

the onli 1 of us tht managed to beat him is yijun, n he had quite a hard time to do so. u can see how fast tht boy is le bah. so here goes, i was running behind yijun n tht boy for the run, quite far behind, the pace they ran was siao.

then gradually, i dunno y, i could feel myself closer to them, at the 4km mark, i even overtook yijun (so proud of myself sia) n run side by side tht boy( the onli 1 to achieve this FEAT bsides yijun). i got close him then he sprint, close to him then he sprint, BUT, then suddenly i could feel the shit reaching my asshole, i oredy told the others i was about to shit b4 we begun to run, pain like siao so no choice, once reach 4.3km, immediately chiong to toilet.

dunno how long i took, but surprisingly when i came out of toilet, wwe n alvin coleman was just about to run past, so i caught up with them n overtook them, wwe,alvin,black n vinson ashamed anot? so i fastened my pace like crazy n managed to finish just behind joshua. quite cool le lar.

so my target, nxt run, 29min. hope can get. oyeah getting the jersey soon, cool lar, hope sleeveless. oya, nxt week mr tong gonna intro the cross country team to dr boon, gonna run 2+km with her, cos of the singapore youth olimpic thing. gonna make sure dr boon eat my dust.