3/15/2008

back frm bonding camp. super tired, BUT im gonna watch liverpool vs reading, WHILE chionging hw. had fun times n sian times, but i gotta say the camp was not bad not bad =)

i got a new target this yr. just set due to mr yeow influence. i wanna b strong, not onli physically, but mentally oso, so in order to do tht, i shall not use vulgarities anymore(walao excluded).

this week kinda sian, i eat too much and i hardly work out. most importantly i tried study but ended up not completing majority of the hw. hate myself sia. summore my english journal haven do yet, the 1 thts suppose to pass up on holi de wednesday, i l8 a few days liao lar, mr kevin gonna killl me fer sure.

so in order to walk out of sku alive, i must chiong hw, then train up (in case mr kevin tries to kill me). so 2nite n 2moro, i promise no gb liao. i realli feel like playing lar, arh, but must train my mental strength.

People do not lack strength,
they lack will.