3/01/2008

HAIZ

no chance le lar now.
no chance at all le.
who am i gonna blame this time round?
no one else but myself.

my hard work theese few months
sadly WILL NOT pay off.
looks like this few month's
effort will just go down the drain.

i will get wad im suppose to get,
not something i wanna get.

i guess i nvr study hard enuf ba,
i deserved it de.
im prepared to get
wad im suppose to get.


there is ppl out there
tht r much beta than me
better results
better fitness
better leadership
mayb i shud just run for another post

but nvm
its not as if im not used to disappointment
i will just hav to experience it again

hate tht dam feeling

so frm 2day on
i shall study for my own sake,
not for tht post anymore.
I SUCK.

quoted frm csm lewis blog:
"cuz i oso aimin fer a post one n i noe i will NVR get it so jus accept wad u get"

hes the asm, u cant disagree with him, cant u?